Our four Testing Centers and services are available to all EICC students, for free. We also provide fee-based proctoring services to non-EICC students. Cost is $25 per exam and we offer paper-pencil and internet-based testing.
Testing Center Locations
Please call Test Centers for hours and to make an appointment:
Please note the following important information
- Testing times are limited and scheduled by appointment. We do not offer testing on a "walk-in" or "same day" basis.
- Tests should be mailed and received by the campus testing center a minimum of two days prior to the scheduled exam.
- Exams need to be mailed directly from the test administrator via US mail or email. We will not accept hand-carried testing materials, even if the envelope’s seal appears to be intact.
- All exams will need to include directions regarding return of the exam. Information to include: 1) Method in which to return the exam 2) Contact name, phone, and email of who should receive the completed test.
- You must bring a valid photo ID and can choose from the following options: State/Federal issued ID, State Driver’s License, US Military ID or Passport.
- If you need physical accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), contact the campus testing center at least one week before the scheduled exam.
- You need to arrive at the campus business office at least 20 minutes before your scheduled exam to pay your testing fee. Proof of payment must be presented to the testing center prior to taking the exam. Forms of acceptable payment include cash, check, debit card, or credit card. Testing fees are non-refundable.
- If you need your exam returned via US mail, you must provide a postage paid return envelope to the testing center prior to taking the exam.
- EICC offers a variety of software accommodations at each testing location. Please check with the testing facility prior to your exam, to ensure the software needs of the exam can be met. Keep in mind, EICC will not install additional software for any exam.
- Please contact campus testing centers for scheduling, a list of exams that are proctored, hours, and fees associated with exams.
- Be sure to plan ahead. Give yourself enough time in case your preferred testing date is already full.