Pathways for Academic Career and Employment (PACE) connects qualified participants to resources and programs, ensuring you have the
right tools and guidance to thrive. The program provides a Pathway Navigator who works with you to identify and remove
any barriers standing in your way.
Career Navigators help with:
- Assistance with the admission process, financial aid referrals, and registration for classes.
- Guidance developing academic and career plans.
- Establishing connections to college resources.
- Identifying and resolving challenges that may prevent your success.
- Providing support as you move from EICC toward employment.
- Emergency funds to help with tuition, books, and required supplies/equipment from the bookstore.
- Complete Application
- Be an Iowa resident
- Enrolled in a PACE qualified career pathway
- Additional eligible criteria apply
- Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR)
- Auto Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Diesel Technology
- Engineering Technology
- IT/Augmented and Virtual Academy (AVR)
- IT/Web Development
- Mechanical Design
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing - ADN (CCC)
- Practical Nursing (MCC & CCC)
- Radiologic Technology
- Renewable Energy
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Surgical Technology
Are subject to change and check with your PACE Campus Representative
Connect with Us Today!
Complete this application and/or contact your PACE Campus Representative today to determine if you qualify.