What is LinkedIn Learning?
We are pleased to announce LinkedIn Learning as a new e-learning resource available to all Eastern Iowa Community Colleges faculty, staff and current students!
Why LinkedIn Learning?
This partnership coincides with Eastern Iowa Community College ongoing commitment to:
- Improve student success and workforce readiness
- Support faculty and staff excellence
- Boost confidence, wellness, creativity, and digital fluency across our community
How can you access LinkedIn Learning? Accessible 24/7 from your desktop or mobile device, visit linkedin.com and follow the steps to get started.
How to activate your LinkedIn Learning license with EICConnect
Sign-in to EICConnect eicc.edu/eicconnect
From the home page:
- If you are a student, the link will be visible on the Student Services card.
- Faculty and staff will have the link visible on the EICC Resources card.
- There is also a dedicated card specific to LinkedIn Learning available to all groups.
The link is single sign on and will automatically authenticate and activate your learning license based on your sign in credentials from EICC Experience. The first time you connect, you will be prompted to answer some questions about your interests, careers goals, and preferences. You can also choose whether you would like to link your LinkedIn Learning activities with your personal LinkedIn profile.
You now have access to LinkedIn Learning!
There are over 18,000 free courses available to you. Here are a few highlights: