Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has been a leader in online education for years, offering full Associate’s Degrees through the Iowa Community Colleges Online Consortium. The number of degree options you now have with us is the biggest it's ever been.
We are experienced in delivering Live Online instruction, using technology like Zoom and our online learning platform, Canvas, to meet face-to-face with students virtually.
- Administrative Office Professional, AAS, Diploma, Certificate
- Augmented and Virtual Reality, AAS, Diploma
- Cancer Information Management, AAS, Diploma, Certificate
- Data Analytics, Certificate
- Environmental, Health, and Safety, AAS, Diploma, Certificate
- Graphic Arts Technology, AAS, Diploma
- Health Information Management, AAS
- Liberal Arts, AA
- Supply Chain and Logistics, AAS, Diploma
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.