Careers at EICC
Thank you for your interest in employment positions at Eastern Iowa Community Colleges. For more information please contact the HR department by email at EICC-HR@eicc.edu, or by phone at 563-336-3300 or 1-800-462-3255.
- Adult Basic Education /HSE Instructors
- Assistant Dean of Adult Education
- Auto Collision and Repair Instructor
- Clinical Nursing Instructors
- Diesel Technician and Driver Trainer/Instructor
- Nursing Aide Instructors
- Nursing Instructors
- Online Academic Advisor
- TRiO/Foundation Admin. Assistant I
- Truck Driver Trainers/Instructors
- Adjunct Faculty - SCC
- Adjunct Faculty - CCC
- Adjunct Faculty - MCC
- Adjunct - ATEEC
- Continuing Education Instructors
- Online Instructors
- Internal Openings
All applicants who are offered employment with EICCD will be subject to a background investigation. Offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation conducted in accordance with EICCD policy and state law.
Federally mandated posters for applicant viewing:
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.
Learn more about our surrounding area!
- Clinton Convention & Visitors
- Jackson County Tourism
- Muscatine Convention & Visitors
- Quad Cities Convention & Visitors
Women and Minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Applicants with disabilities who require special accommodations in the application or testing process should notify the Human Resources Department prior to the closing date. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY.