Careers at EICC
Thank you for your interest in employment positions at Eastern Iowa Community Colleges. For more information please contact the HR department by email at EICC-HR@eicc.edu, or by phone at 563-336-3300 or 1-800-462-3255.
- Full time faculty positions
- Academic Advisor & Program Recruiter
- Administrative Assistant I
- Administrative Assistant II
- Administrative Assistant/TRIO/Student Success Center
- Adult Basic Education /HSE Instructors
- Associate Dean Articulation,Assessment,General Education Program Review
- Child Care Provider Part-time
- CNC Instructor
- Culinary Arts Lab Assistant
- Dean of Student Development
- Environmental, Health and Safety Program Manager
- Facilitator - Maquoketa Center
- Nursing Aide Instructors
- Nursing Instructor - Full-time, SCC
- Nursing Instructors
- President, Clinton Community College
- Truck Driver Trainers/Instructors
- Adjunct Faculty - SCC
- Adjunct Faculty - CCC
- Adjunct Faculty - MCC
- Adjunct - ATEEC
- Continuing Education Instructors
- Online Instructors
- Internal Openings
All applicants who are offered employment with EICCD will be subject to a background investigation. Offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation conducted in accordance with EICCD policy and state law.
Federally mandated posters for applicant viewing:
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.
Learn more about our surrounding area!
- Clinton Convention & Visitors
- Jackson County Tourism
- Muscatine Convention & Visitors
- Quad Cities Convention & Visitors
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.