Human Services and Education
Help individuals or families meet their personal needs with a career in the Human Services and Education pathway. Through this pathway, you can pursue a number of rewarding careers such as developing young minds through education, delivering top-notch service in the culinary industry, or working with the most vulnerable populations as a social worker.
Education and Training
- Agriculture Education Transfer Major, AA, AS
- Associate of Science, AS
- American Sign Language - English Interpreting, AAS
- Deaf Studies, Certificate
- Early Childhood Education, AAS, Diploma, Certificate
- Early Childhood Teacher Licensure Transfer Major, AA
- Elementary Education Transfer Major, AA
- Liberal Arts, AA
- Secondary Education Transfer Major, AA
Hospitality and Tourism
- Human and Family Services Transfer Major, AA
- Psychology Transfer Major, AA
- Social Work Transfer Major, AA
- Sociology Transfer Major, AA
Continuing Education Career Training
Health, EMS & Helping Professions
Continuing Education Professional Development
Business and Professional Development
Continuing Education Professional Certificates
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
t is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact EICC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-5222, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, John C. Kluczynski Federal Building, 230 S. Dearborn Street, 37th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560 Facsimile: (312) 730- 1576, TDD (800) 877-8339 Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.