Registration & RecordsRequest a Transcript
We are here to help you every step of the way, from enrolling in that first class to accessing your transcripts after graduation. Whether you are a new or returning student, we make sure your time at EICC is smooth and successful.
How to Register for Classes
Contact your advisor
Need to register for classes? Or advice on what class to take? Turn to your academic advisor. Find their name by visiting EICConnect and navigating to the Self Service - Student Planning Module - Plan & Schedule - Advising tab. If you need help connecting reach out to:
- Clinton Community College: email@example.com or 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College: firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College: email@example.com or 563-441-4000
What is a Registrar?
Our college Registrars maintain your student records and course data. They verify grades and graduation requirements. If you need a copy of your college transcript they are the people to see.
Graduation, Transcripts & Degrees
Complete the application at least one semester prior to completing your degree requirements. Once you submit the form, the results will be emailed to the Registrar's Office and a copy will be sent to your EICConnect email address.
Order your official transcripts online:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Electronic delivery in 15 minutes (if you have no holds on your student account)
- Secure transactions
- Immediate, secure electronic transcript delivery worldwide
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
- Accepts any major credit card for a $2.25 service charge
Transcript ordering is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a nonprofit organization serving the higher education community for more than 20 years.
Before requesting a transcript:
- Check your Self Service account to verify that all of your grades have been entered and/or degree posted. If all grades are not entered correctly and/or your degree is not posted and a request is made, an incomplete transcript will be sent and charges will be applied.
- Select the appropriate "Processing Option" when making your request. Your options
- Current Transcript: This option is for students and alumni who want their transcript processed and sent as it is today. It will reflect your grades through your last or latest term.
- After Grades: Your transcript will be sent after you complete the term in which you indicate you are currently enrolled and your grades have been posted.
- After Degree: Your transcript will be sent after you complete the degree program you indicate you are working toward and your degree has been awarded.
Then select the appropriate term if the “Current Transcript” option is not selected.
Please use a Foreign Transcript Evaluation service, and request a course-by-course evaluation of all your high school, university, and/or college transcripts. Please ask the agency to designate whether any courses were upper- or lower-level.
Most agencies will request official transcripts, which are mailed directly from the school to the evaluation agency. All services listed below are located in the U.S. You are responsible for any charges for the evaluation of your transcripts.
- World Education Services
P.O. Box 11623
Chicago, IL 60611-0623
Phone: (800) 937-3898
Phone: (312) 222-0882
Fax: (312) 222-1217
- Globe Language Services
305 Broadway Ste. 401
New York City, NY 10007
Phone: (212) 227-1994
Fax: (212) 693-1489
- Worldlink Translations
1450 – 114th Avenue S.E. #230
Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: (425) 453-4444
Fax: (425) 453-0187
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
Phone: (202) 293-9161 ext. 6600
- Foundation for International Services
21540 – 30th Drive S.E., Suite 320
Bothell, WA 98021
Phone: (425) 487-2245
Fax: (425) 487-1989
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
Credentials Evaluation Service
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231
Phone: (310) 258-9451
Fax: (310) 342-7086
- International Consultants of Delaware, Inc.
625 Barkdale Road, Suite 109
Newark, DE 19711-3258
Phone: (302) 737-8715
Fax: (302) 737-8756
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone: (414) 289-3400
Fax: (414) 289-3411
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc.
P.O. Box 6908
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: (310) 275-3530
Fax: (310) 275-3528
- Educational Records Evaluation Service
601 University Avenue, Suite 127
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone: (916) 921-0790
Fax: (916) 921-0793
Eastern Iowa Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to
provide enrollment and degree verifications for employers, individuals and other entities
with a legitimate need to know. If you have a question or need assistance regarding
a degree or enrollment verification, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse.
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300
Herndon VA 20171
Need more help?
Contact the Registrar at the college you attend.