The state’s community colleges, public universities and even many private colleges,
have joined forces to create a new Transfer Majors program.
In a nutshell, the program creates specified Transfer Major Associate Degrees, laying out the precise course path you complete here at Eastern Iowa Community Colleges before continuing on at the four-year college to which you transfer.
That means you’ll take general education classes as well as classes required for your major.
The partner colleges and universities have all agreed on these classes, giving the courses their academic seal of approval.
- Agriculture Business Transfer Major
- Agriculture Education Transfer Major
- Agronomy Transfer Major
- Animal Science Transfer Major
- Biology Transfer Major
- Business Transfer Major
- Chemistry Transfer Major
- Communications Transfer Major
- Criminal Justice Transfer Major
- Early Childhood Teacher Licensure Transfer Major
- Elementary Education Transfer Major
- English Transfer Major
- Exercise Science & Kinesiology Transfer Major
- History Transfer Major
- Human and Family Services Transfer Major
- Mathematics Transfer Major
- Physics Transfer Major
- Political Science Transfer Major
- Psychology Transfer Major
- Secondary Education Transfer Major
- Social Work Transfer Major
- Sociology Transfer Major
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.