Leadership MicrocredentialRegister Today
The difference between good managers and great leaders? Emotional intelligence. You can be an effective leader and high performer. This short-term microcredential teaches you how to work best with others, collaborate, thrive under demand, and respond to changes.
What You Learn in Leadership: Emotional Intelligence
Develop the building blocks for emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, and relationship-building. Become more aware of emotions and recognize what others are experiencing. Use these insights to build a high-trust environment where people thrive and do their best work.
- Develop a greater appreciation for the role of emotions at work
- Understand the source and functions of emotions
- Become more cognizant of your emotions
- Recognize your emotional triggers
- Discover the connections between your emotions and your work
- Know how to act professional when emotions (your and others) are interfering with your ability to do your job
- Discover how to manage negative emotions
- Learn to direct the power of positive emotions for higher levels of performance
- Explore the difference between sympathy and empathy
- Uncover your own personal barriers to empathy
- Learn to recognize and respond to the emotional clues from others
- Developing your map of mutual interdependence
- Appreciate the role of deep listening in connecting with others
- Understanding the importance of inquiry and dialogue in building trusting relationships.
- Learn to apply the most effective responses to other in specific situations
Not quite right? Consider these instead:
“Jessica Fah is inspiring, encouraging, and exciting, creating an engaging environment for our class. She has such a presence in the room, making the training even more effective because of her knowledge and personality.”See upcoming Leadership TrainingKambren Bigwood, Clysar Human Resources
Don’t settle for mediocrity
Looking to gain mastery in a specific skill set? Our microcredential programs are fast and focused. It's your pathway to upskill, stand out, and move ahead of your peers. These programs drive professional learning, online or in an EICC classroom. Whether you want to advance in your current position or make a career change, we help you achieve your goals. Don't settle for mediocrity - enroll in our programs today.ENROLL TODAY
Ready to Launch?
Start here. Earn a certificate. Build new skills in a short-term program. Step into the field and enjoy the edge you now have in the job market. From baking to digital analytics, we give you a launching pad.Where do you want to go?