Virtual Steam Camps
Supercharge a passion for learning with EICC's Black Rocket summer camps, a national leader in tech-education.
Virtual Camps are scheduled June - August and designed for ages 6-8, 8-11 and 11 – 14.
Each camp runs for one week, with a morning or afternoon session lasting three hours. Our virtual summer camps are all available via your computer and provide a fun, engaging way for kids to jump-start their future in creative tech with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges and Black Rocket!
- 3D Game Design with Unity
- App.IO: Make Your First Multiplayer App!
- App Attack!
- Battle Royale: Make Your First Fortnite ® Style Video Game
- Code Breakers
- Code Your Own Adventure! Interactive Storytelling
- eSports Apprentice - Streamers and Gamers
- Inventor’s League - Prototyping for the Future!
- Make Your First Video Game!
- Make Your First 3D Video Game!
- Maker Labs: Make Your First 3D Creation!
- Minecraft® Animators
- Minecraft® Designers
- UPDATED! Minecraft® Modders
- Minecraft® Redstone Engineers
- Pokémon® Masters: Designers & 3D Makers Unite!
- Python Programmers
- ROBLOX® Coders & Entrepreneurs!
- ROBLOX ® Makers
- Rocket Kart Racers: Design A Mario Kart ® Style Game
- Video Game Animation
- Virtual Reality: The Future is Now
- NEW! Young Authors
- YouTube ® Content Creators
- NEW! YouTube ® FX Masters
Parents - Look for emails the week before camp with instructions.
Register early to secure your child's spot!
Questions? We’re here to help.
Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.