Continuing Education & Lifelong Learning
Our Continuing Education Department provides a multitude of classes providing you
the opportunity to pursue a specific interest, brush up on job skills, take up a hobby,
or learn some new skills. Classes range from basic computers to finance, buying and
selling on e-bay to opening your own small business, food to art to coaching and more.
Upcoming Continuing Education Class Schedules
Online registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online Registration for Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is secured by one of the most reputable providers of online purchasing on the internet, and your information will not be shared with third parties.
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
- Children in the Middle
- Court Mandated
- Dietary Manager & Food Service Supervisor Program
- Drinking Drivers
- EMS/EMT Refresher Courses
- Food Service
- Health Care
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Certification
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Motorcycle/Moped Riding Courses
- Online and Professional Certicates
- Senior Citizen Programs
- Short-term Health Programs
- Substitute Teacher Authorization
- Summer Camps
- Youth Programs
For more information about Continuing Education programs call the college nearest you or e-mail us. Continuing Education Registration is open on Mondays through Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Scott Community College: 563-441-4100
- Clinton Community College: 563-244-7100
- Muscatine Community College: 563-288-6100
- or toll-free (for all three colleges): 1-888-336-3907
Sign Up for Continuing Education Emails
Let us do the work and email you about upcoming classes you are interested in. Sign up here!