The Road to Success Campaign
You Can Put Us on the Road To Success
- The trucking industry is the lifeblood of the US Economy. Over 70% of all the freight
tonnage moved in the U.S. goes on trucks. Without truck drivers the economy would
come to a standstill.
- The trucking industry could be short 50,000 drivers by the end of this fiscal year and if current trends hold the shortage could grow to more than 174,000 by 2026.
With your help we can grow our truck driving program
by an additional 50 drivers each year.
Here’s the plan…
The SCC Foundation has pledged support to raise the needed funding through the Road to Success Campaign. This campaign will run May – December 2018 and will include support from industry and alumni of the truck driving program.
- Instructional & Physical Improvements - $1,225,000
Additional staffing for instruction, additional classrooms and range enhancements
- Updated Equipment - $750,000
Purchased of Van Trailers, Truck Tractors, a Training Simulator, Virtual Reality Trainers, etc.
- Scholarship Support - $525,000
Support for 150 students at an estimated cost of $3,500 each for tuition/books/testing
- Total Campaign - $2.5 Million
Will help put highly skilled truck drivers on the road to success
Where do you see yourself helping?
Please reach out to the SCC Foundation at 563-441-4063 or donate today online here .