New Student Orientation
Welcome to EICC! So excited you are joining us and can't wait to welcome you to orientation. We will do all we can to make your transition to college successful.
There's a couple steps to complete before you can register for orientation. Check and make sure you've:
- Completed the Application for Admission. Click here for the online application.
- Completed placement testing. Click here for details on placement.
- Sent your high school and college transcripts to the college. We encourage you to
bring unofficial copies with you to your first advising appointment to allow for placement
- Scheduled a time to meet with an academic advisor. Take this opportunity to tell us your goals. We'll partner with you to create a degree plan so you can achieve everything you want to accomplish. And, you'll register for your first term. If you haven't met with your advisor yet, schedule your appointment now.
Then, take part in BRIDGE Orientation. You'll get to:
- Tour the campus and facilities and see where you'll be learning.
- Learn about all of the student services, activities, and supports available to you.
- Understand more about financial aid and ways to pay for your education.
- Learn about our amazing academic and career training degrees.
- Hear how easy it can be to transfer your EICC degree to a four-year college.
Registration is required to attend a BRIDGE session
Do so by clicking on one of the dates below or reach out using the following contact information:
- MCC Schedule
- SCC Schedule*
to confirm your registration for orientation.
To register online, please select an upcoming BRIDGE Orientation session.
Clinton Community College
All orientation sessions are held at the CCC Main Campus in the Auditorium unless otherwise noted.
Muscatine Community College
All orientation sessions are held at the MCC Main Campus, Student Center.
Scott Community College
All orientation sessions are held at the SCC Belmont Campus, Student Life Center, unless otherwise noted.
EICC values inclusion and access for all students and campus guests. To request an accommodation for this event please email the appropriate campus:
- Clinton Community College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muscatine Community College: email@example.com
- Scott Community College: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your orientation date, the requested accommodation(s), and if the request is for the student or their guest(s). All requests should be sent a minimum of five days prior to the event date to allow time to make arrangements for the accommodation(s).
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
t is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact EICC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-5222, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, John C. Kluczynski Federal Building, 230 S. Dearborn Street, 37th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560 Facsimile: (312) 730- 1576, TDD (800) 877-8339 Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.