New Student Orientation
After you meet with your advisor to discuss academic plans, review placement scores, create a degree plan and register for your term's classes, the next step is the Bridge Orientation. You can schedule times to meet with your advisor and for the Bridge Orientation at the numbers below.
Bridge sessions are designed to assist students in making a successful transition
The experience includes:
- College Orientation
- Financial Aid Overview
- Information on College Services
- Degree and Transfer Information
- College Tour
Registration is required to attend a Bridge session.
To register use the contact information below.
to confirm your registration for orientation.
Students are required to complete the following steps PRIOR to attending a Bridge Experience Session:
- Complete the Application for Admission. Click here for the online application.
- Complete placement testing. Click here for details on placement.
- Send your high school and college transcripts to the college. We encourage you to
also bring unofficial copies with you to your first advising appointment to allow
for placement into classes.
- Schedule a time to meet with an academic advisor. During your advising appointment, you will discuss your degree options, plan and register for your first term and layout a degree plan. Contact the college campus using the phone numbers above to schedule your advising appointment.
- Blong Technology Center (BTC)
8500 Hillandale Road
Davenport, IA 52806
- Clinton Community College
1000 Lincoln Boulevard
Clinton, IA 52732
- Maquoketa Center
501 W. Washington Street
Maquoketa, IA 52060
- Muscatine Community College
152 Colorado Street
Muscatine, IA 52761
- Scott Community College - Belmont
500 Belmont Road
Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Urban Campus
101 W. 3rd St.
Davenport, IA 52801
Please select one of the upcoming Bridge Experience sessions:
All orientation sessions are held at the CCC Main Campus in Room 124, unless otherwise noted.
All orientation sessions are held at the MCC Main Campus, Student Center.
All orientation sessions are held at the SCC Belmont Campus, Student Life Center, unless otherwise noted.
- February 13, 1 - 4 p.m.
- March 18, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- April 23, 4 - 7 p.m.