New Student Orientation
New students are required to attend a BRIDGE Experience Session.
After you meet with your advisor to discuss academic plans, review placement scores, create a degree plan and register for your term's classes, the next step is the BRIDGE Orientation. You can schedule times to meet with your advisor and for the BRIDGE Orientation at the numbers below.
BRIDGE sessions are designed to assist students in making a successful transition
The experience includes:
- College Orientation
- Financial Aid Overview
- Information on College Services
- Degree and Transfer Information
- College Tour
Register Online for Orientation
Registration is required to attend a BRIDGE session
To register use the online form or the contact information below.
- CCC Schedule
- MCC Schedule
- SCC Schedule*
to confirm your registration for orientation.
Please select one of the upcoming BRIDGE Experience sessions:
Clinton Community College
All orientation sessions are held at the CCC Main Campus in the Auditorium unless otherwise noted.
Register for Orientation at Clinton Community College here
Muscatine Community College
All orientation sessions are held at the MCC Main Campus, Student Center.
Register for Orientation at Muscatine Community College here
Scott Community College
All orientation sessions are held at the SCC Belmont Campus, Student Life Center, unless otherwise noted.
Register for Orientation at Scott Community College here
EICC values inclusion and access for all students and campus guests. To request an accommodation for this event please email the appropriate campus:
- Clinton Community College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muscatine Community College: email@example.com
- Scott Community College: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please include the orientation date, the requested accommodation(s), and if the request is for the student or their guest(s). All requests should be sent a minimum of five days prior to the event date to allow time to make arrangements for the accommodation(s).
Students are required to complete the following steps PRIOR to attending a BRIDGE Experience Session:
- Complete the Application for Admission. Click here for the online application.
- Complete placement testing. Click here for details on placement.
- Send your high school and college transcripts to the college. We encourage you to
also bring unofficial copies with you to your first advising appointment to allow
for placement into classes.
- Schedule a time to meet with an academic advisor. During your advising appointment, you will discuss your degree options, plan and register for your first term and layout a degree plan. Contact the college campus using the phone numbers above to schedule your advising appointment.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.