It’s not too late to register for fall!
At Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, our friendly and supportive staff will help you
every step of the way.
All you need to do is a give us a call at 1-888-336-3907 and make an appointment with your advisor.
They’ll help you determine which program is right for you, assist in class selection/scheduling and get you all ready to go for fall.
We have a quick check list of the things you need to do to finish the enrollment process.
Your next step is to give us a call and schedule an appointment. The start of classes is August 24, so you need to get started as soon as possible.
You can call toll-free 1-888-336-3907 or contact the college directly:
- Clinton Community College
1000 Lincoln Blvd., Clinton
- Muscatine Community College
152 Colorado St. Muscatine
- Scott Community College
500 Belmont Rd., Bettendorf
- Scott Community College Urban Campus
101 W. Third St. Davenport
We offer lots of options!
- 30+ career programs leading directly to employment
- Associate’s Degrees offering seamless transfer to four-year colleges and universities.
- Short-term Certificates and Diplomas
Enrolling with us offers many other benefits, too:
- #1 college choice for area high school students.
- Close to home with competitive tuition, financial aid and scholarships.
- You can choose: face-to-face classroom classes, online with a live instructor, traditional online classes, or a combination of all three.
- Community atmosphere with faculty and staff who care about you.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.