High School Fine Arts Day
Eastern Iowa Community College has announced the winners of the 2023 High School Fine Arts Day, part of the Community College Month celebration. Area students were invited to submit their artwork in four categories – painting, drawing, graphic design, and photography. Winners of each categories received a 3-credit on campus art course funded through the Paul B. Sharar Foundation.
- Leadway to Devil’s Bathtub - Alysssa Vanderheiden, Calamus-Wheatland High School
- Emerging – Alexandria Petersen, Clinton High School
- Your Pawn – Adreana Kerr, DeWitt Central High School
- Hamar Woman – Alexsys Scheeper, DeWitt Central High School
- Untitled – Maison Rihtar, West Carroll High School
- Typography Portrait – Brooke Cranke, DeWitt Central High School
- Lavender and the Apothocary – Alyssa Vanderheiden, Calamus-Wheatland High School
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
t is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact EICC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-5222, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, John C. Kluczynski Federal Building, 230 S. Dearborn Street, 37th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560 Facsimile: (312) 730- 1576, TDD (800) 877-8339 Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.