Your First Class is FREE – Registration Deadline Extended!
With the holiday season in full swing, Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is unwrapping some exciting news: The deadline to secure a free class for the Spring 2022 Term has been extended to Friday, January 7.
This is a three-week extension of the original December 17 registration deadline. New students who enroll in a degree program by January 7 will receive their first class, tuition-free! Students who were previously enrolled with the college, but have spent some time away, are also eligible.
Yes, that's right. When you register for spring, your first class (up to three-credit-hours) is on us!
If you put off taking classes this fall, now is a great time to start (or restart) your college or technical education with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges (EICC). You can view the schedule on our website and begin registering as early as November 9.
As THE Community's College, we provide the programs and support to help you find your “more” in life – whether that’s the ability to make more money, spend more time with family or start a career that leads to more happiness.
More for YOU
- Flexible Scheduling with On-Campus, Online and Live Online classes.
- Students in our Associate in Arts program easily transfer credits to four-year colleges and universities.
- Faculty in our career programs all have first-hand experience in their fields and make sure they are providing the education you need to enter directly into a job.
- Many career programs qualify for Iowa’s Last Dollar Program, which covers the cost of tuition in more than two-dozen high-demand fields.
- Close to home with one of the most competitive tuition rates in the state of Iowa, plus financial aid and scholarships.
- Support when and where you need it, such as advising, tutoring, counseling and more.
Enroll now to take advantage of this great opportunity! You must enroll by January 7 to qualify. All you need to do to get started is a give us a call at 1-888-336-3907 or follow these easy steps on our applying for admission page.
The Fine Print
One Free Three-Credit-Hour Class for Spring 2022
- Free Class is up to three-credit-hours of tuition.
- Class must be in Spring 2022, does not include Winterim courses
- Students must be degree seeking students.
- Must enroll by January 7.
- New Students to EICC
- First term enrolled at EICC
- Students who previously enrolled while in high school are considered new the first
time they enroll after high school.
- Students who previously enrolled while in high school are considered new the first time they enroll after high school.
- Former Students
- Students who were previously enrolled with EICC, but who have not enrolled since Spring 2021. (Not enrolled Summer 2021 or Fall 2021).
- Students must not have already graduated from an EICC program.
- First term enrolled at EICC
- Guest Students
- Current High School Students (Early High School Graduates – January 2022 will qualify).
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Winterim Courses are excluded
- Additional Fees, textbooks or other additional course costs are not covered.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.