Fall Registration for new students begins April 11
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges (EICC) is excited to announce fall registration for new students starts April 11, and current students can begin registering now. With the full class schedule already posted to the college’s website, students are invited to browse courses and make an appointment with an EICC Academic Advisor.
Students are encouraged to begin the registration process as soon as possible to provide them a better chance to not only get the classes they want, but to get them at the times they want them. If you’re still deciding what to do with your future, we have a variety of options sure to fit both your interests and talents.
ABOUT THE COLLEGE
As THE Community’s College, EICC provides the high-quality programs, hands-on training and flexible class modalities students need to succeed.
- EICC’s transfer programallows students to complete their first two years of a four-year degree, close to home. State universities and area private colleges work closely with us to ensure students completing their Associate’s Degree will be able to easily transfer their credits.
- The college also offers more than 30 career technology programs, designed for students looking to directly enter into the job market. Many of these programs even qualify for Iowa’s Last Dollar Program, which covers the cost of tuition.
- For students looking for increased flexibility, our extensive online offerings create the opportunity to learn, wherever you are. With more than 15 exclusively online programs, including an Associate’s Degree, it’s the perfect option for those juggling work and family schedules while attending classes.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.