Using My VA Benefits
- Apply for your VA Education Benefits online
NOTE: You should receive a ‘Certificate of Eligibility’ from the Department of Veterans Affairs in the mail 4–6 weeks after the date of application. You must bring in a copy of this Certificate to your institution’s Certifying Official.
- Submit a copy of your DD214 (Member copy Page 4) or your NOBE.
- Apply for military transcripts to be sent to the Registrar’s Office at:
- https://jst.doded.mil (ARMY, NAVY, MARINES, AND COAST GUARD)
- http://www.au.af.mil/au/barnes/ccaf/transcripts.asp (AIRFORCE)
- Complete the ‘Transcript Evaluation Request ’ form to have your credits evaluated for use in your degree. Further information regarding your military training articulating into college credits