Change of Place or Training/Program
If you have already received your Educational Benefits for attendance at another institution or for a different program, you do not need to reapply for your benefits. Please refer to the instructions below.
- Complete VA Form 22-1995: https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/vonapp to notify the VA that you are changing your school. The Department of Veterans Affairs
will send another Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You will need to bring in a copy
to your School Certifying Official.
Wives or widows of qualifying veterans, who have previously received Chapter 35 benefits, should complete VA Form 22-5495.
- If you change your major, you must notify your School Certifying Official and your
advisor to make the proper changes in your account.
- Submit official academic transcripts, Joint Services Transcripts or Community College
of the Air Force to the Registrar’s Office for evaluation. You will also need to fill
out the appropriate campus Transcript Evaluation Request .
- If your VA file is located at another Regional Office and must be transferred, it will take considerably longer for the VA to process your certification and for you to receive your direct deposit.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.