- See your Academic Advisor for assistance in scheduling your classes.
- You will only be certified for courses that apply directly towards your degree goal.
- You are responsible for any financial obligations to the College that your GI Bill® or
Tuition Assistance will not cover. (i.e. tuition, fees, books, etc.) The Colleges
partner with NBS (Nelnet Business Solutions) Tuition Management, providing you the
opportunity to pay your tuition and fees online in total or through a payment plan.
(There is a $25 per semester non-refundable NBS enrollment fee to budget monthly payments.)
- Payment for books is due at the time of purchase unless you are receiving financial
aid (i.e. grants, loans, scholarships). The Financial Aid Office may authorize you
to charge your required books if your FAFSA is complete. Please check with them PRIOR
to the book charge date to ensure that all paperwork is completed. Depending on your
financial aid award, student loans may be an option.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs requires your institution’s Certifying Official
to deduct tuition scholarship awards/sponsorship monies from tuition (this does not
include Federal Financial Aid).
- Your Enrollment Certification for the term will not be sent to the VA office until
after the drop-add period (which is ten days into the term) as per EICC policy. The
most important part about your certification is your cooperation and patience with
your Certifying Official.
- Chapter 33 recipients will not have tuition and fees reported until the certifying
official receives positive enrollment verification.
- After your certification has been processed, your benefits will be sent via direct
deposit. These are processed in the order they are received. You may contact the VA
to check on your status at:
1-888-GIBILL1 (1-888-442-4551) or https://www.gibill.va.gov/wave/index.do
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.