Upper Iowa University
Upper Iowa University offers Bachelor Degree programs at education learning centers and through independent study and online programs. Below are links to information you will find helpful as you consider and plan for transferring to Upper Iowa University.
How does the AA or AS degree transfer to Upper Iowa University?
Upper Iowa University will review and accept courses completed at a college of EICC on a course by course basis. It is therefore very important that you select courses based on the course equivalency guides created by Upper Iowa University.
If you have not yet registered for classes at one of our colleges, an admissions representative will be happy to answer your questions regarding transfer.
If you are a current student, please contact your advisor or Academic Advising at your college:
- Clinton: 563-244-7001
- Muscatine: 563-288-6001
- Scott: 563-441-4181
Upper Iowa University contacts:
Upper Iowa University Links
- UIU Homepage
- UIU Majors
- UIU Transfer Student Page
- UIU Catalog
- UIU Finances
- UIU Course Equivalency Guide
Transfer and Course Guides Available for Upper Iowa University
- Accounting (AAS)
- Business Accounting (AA)
- Business Administration (AA)
- Business Administration (AAS)
- Business Accounting (AAS)
- Business Financial Management (AA)
- Business Management (AA)
- Business Management (AAS)
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Financial Management (AAS)
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Public Administration
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.