Upper Iowa University
Upper Iowa University offers Bachelor Degree programs at education learning centers and through independent study and online programs. Below are links to information you will find helpful as you consider and plan for transferring to Upper Iowa University.
How does the AA or AS degree transfer to Upper Iowa University?
Upper Iowa University will review and accept courses completed at a college of EICC on a course by course basis. It is therefore very important that you select courses based on the course equivalency guides created by Upper Iowa University.
If you have not yet registered for classes at one of our colleges, an admissions representative will be happy to answer your questions regarding transfer.
If you are a current student, please contact your advisor or Academic Advising at your college:
- Clinton: 563-244-7001
- Muscatine: 563-288-6001
- Scott: 563-441-4181
Upper Iowa University contacts:
Upper Iowa University Links
- UIU Homepage
- UIU Majors
- UIU Transfer Student Page
- UIU Catalog
- UIU Finances
- UIU Course Equivalency Guide
- UIU General Education Course Equivalency Guide
- UIU EICC Transfer Page
Transfer Majors and Course Guides Available for Upper Iowa University
- Accounting Management (AAS) to B.S. in Accounting
- Accounting Management (AAS) to B.S. in Financial Management
- Business Management (AAS) to B.S. in Business Administration
- Business Management (AAS) to B.S. in Management
- Business Transfer Major
- Criminal Justice Transfer Major
- Early Childhood Teacher Licensure Transfer Major
- Early Childhood Education (AAS) to Teacher Licensure
- Elementary Education with Reading Endorsement
- Financial Management (AAS)
- Industrial Technology Teacher Education
- Psychology Transfer Major
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.