Upper Iowa University

Upper Iowa University offers Bachelor Degree programs at education learning centers and through independent study and online programs. Below are links to information you will find helpful as you consider and plan for transferring to Upper Iowa University.

How does the AA or AS degree transfer to Upper Iowa University?

Upper Iowa University will review and accept courses completed at a college of EICC on a course by course basis.  It is therefore very important that you select courses based on the course equivalency guides new window created  by Upper Iowa University.

Have questions?
If you have not yet registered for classes at one of our colleges, an admissions representative new window will be happy to answer your questions regarding transfer.

If you are a current student, please contact your advisor or Academic Advising at your college:

  • Clinton: 563-244-7001
  • Muscatine: 563-288-6001
  • Scott: 563-441-4181

Upper Iowa University contacts:

Tiffany Jones new window
Admissions Advisor
Office: 563-359-7111x1202
jonest18@uiu.edu new window

Upper Iowa University Links

Transfer Majors and Course Guides Available for Upper Iowa University


This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader new window if needed.