Park University is a private institution located in Parkville, Missouri which offers several degrees fully online. Below are links to information you will find helpful as you consider and plan for transferring to Park University.
How does an AA or AS Degree from Eastern Iowa Community Colleges transfer to Park University?
The AA and AS degrees articulate on a course-by-course basis which means the Registrar at Park University will review each course individually to determine how the course fulfills Park University requirements. Park University has provided transfer guides for our students to assist them in selecting their courses while earning their AA or AS degree with us.
If you have not yet registered for classes at one of our colleges, an admissions representative will be happy to answer your questions regarding transfer.
If you are a current student, please contact your advisor or Academic Advising at your college:
- Clinton: 563-244-7001
- Muscatine: 563-288-6001
- Scott: 563-441-4181
At Park University, contact:
- Associate of Arts, Business Administration/Accounting to Bachelor of Science in Management
- Associate of Arts, Criminal Justice to Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Associate of Arts, Education to Bachelor of Science Education in Early Childhood Education and Leadership
- Associate of Arts, Education to Bachelor of Science Education in Early Childhood Education Teaching Young Children
- Associate of Arts, Marketing to Bachelor of Science in Management/Marketing
- Associate of Arts, Psychology to Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts, Psychology to Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Associate of Arts, Psychology to Bachelor of science in Social Psychology
- Associate of Arts/Science, Pre-Health Pro to Bachelor of Science in Management/ Health Care
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.