Eastern Iowa Community Colleges offers Pathways for Academic Career Education & Employment PACE programs and support to students to assist them as they progress through college and attain gainful employment upon graduation.
Career Navigators help with:
- Assistance with admission process, financial aid referrals and registration for classes.
- Guidance developing academic and career plans.
- Establishing connections to college resources
- Identifying and resolving obstacles that may prevent your success.
- Providing support as you move from educational credential attainment towards employment.
- Emergency funds to help with tuition, books and required supplies/equipment from the
To qualify, students must:
- Be an Iowa Resident
- Enrolled in a PACE qualified career pathway
- Additional eligible criteria apply*
PACE qualified career pathways*
- ADN (CCC)
- Auto Collison Repair
- Auto Technology
- AVR Academy
- Dental Assisting
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Diesel Technology
- Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Design
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing (MCC & CCC)
- Radiologic Technology
- Renewable Energy
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Surgical Technology
*Are subject to change and check with your PACE Campus Representative
Connect with Us Today!
Complete this application and/or contact your PACE Campus Representative today to determine if you qualify.
Blong Technology Center
Clinton Community College
Muscatine Community College
Scott Community College
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.