Eastern Iowa Community College (EICC)’s free career services resource site, College Central Network (CCN), is
- The primary resume-building tool used by our students and alumni to create and share their resume with employers
- An easy way for students/alumni to upload resumes for review by career services staff
- A great way to search for jobs, create free online portfolios, and many other services.
Steps to get started with creating and/or uploading your resume:
- First. click the CCN logo above or go to www.collegecentral.com/eicc
- From the CCN Welcome Page which launches, click either “Students” or “Alumni”, then click “Create Account” to register as a new user, or returning users can simply sign-in.
- Once users are logged-in, click the “My Resumes” link on the dashboard (picture below) to either start building your resume using CCN’s easy to use tool, or upload your existing resume for review by EICC’s career services staff.
- Once uploaded resumes are approved, they can be viewed by registered employers if the user gives permission.
- Any resume created using CCN’s resume builder tool can be downloaded as a Word document
by the user to print, edit, or email separately.
If you’d prefer a more personalized approach to finding a new career, or would like leads on current part-time jobs in your area that work well for student schedules, please contact the Career Services Coordinator at your nearest EICC college. We’ll be happy to talk with you 1:1 and do our best to help you find a job that is a great fit for you! Contact your local EICC Career Services Coordinator below and set-up an appointment.
- Contact the CCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the MCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the SCC Career Services Coordinator