1:1 Interview Assistance
You applied for a job and received the call that you’ve been selected for an interview – congrats! If you’re like most people, however, the nerves now set in as you think about the interview process. What will you wear? What should you say? The good news is that EICC’s Career Services Coordinators are available to assist students and alumni with making the best impression possible during your interview.
Our Career Services team would be happy to meet with you 1:1 to conduct a mock interview and offer constructive feedback and advice to help you land that next job. Contact your local EICC Career Services Coordinator below and set-up an appointment to discuss your interview prep goals.
- Contact the CCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the MCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the SCC Career Services Coordinator
Other Interview Preparation Resources
Prefer to do some research on your own to prepare for your interview or build your interviewing skills? No problem! Check out the resources below:
- Log-in to your College Central Network account to access a variety of interview preparation videos, podcasts, and documents
(in addition to other job search resources).
- Interview Advice and Tips from Monster.com