Find a Job
College Central Network (CCN)
Eastern Iowa Community College (EICC)’s free job posting site, College Central Network (CCN) , is:
- The primary way for students and alumni to access jobs posted by local and national
employers specifically for them.
- A free service for users to create and upload resumes for career services staff and
employers to review, create online portfolios, and many other features.
Get started with finding a job by following these steps:
- First, click the CCN logo above.
- From the CCN Welcome Page which launches, click either “Students” or “Alumni”, then
click “Create Account” to register as a new user (returning users can simply sign-in).
If you are registering as a student, you must use your EICConnect username as your
- Once users are logged-in, click the “Search-My School’s Jobs” link on the dashboard to begin searching for jobs posted specifically for EICC’s students and alumni.
We also encourage students, alumni, and community members to “Like” Eastern Iowa Community Colleges and its three colleges (CCC, MCC, SCC) on Facebook! Doing so will keep you in the loop on local “hot jobs” posted to CCN which we highlight on our Facebook pages, as well as career-related events associated with EICC.
If you’d prefer a more personalized approach to finding a new career, or would like leads on current part-time jobs in your area that work well for student schedules, please contact the Career Services Coordinator at your nearest EICC college. We’ll be happy to talk with you 1:1 and do our best to help you find a job that is a great fit for you! Contact your local EICC Career Services Coordinator below and set-up an appointment.
- Contact the CCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the MCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the SCC Career Services Coordinator
In addition to our Career Services Coordinators, IowaWORKS representatives, available at each EICC college, help students individually with job search skills. Assistance is offered with completing applications, finding local employment, and employment skills. IowaWORKS also hosts a number of free workshops for members of the community related to all aspects of job search and career readiness. IowaWORKS representatives are also able to discuss eligibility status for special career/technical program funding opportunities. To learn more about EICC’s IowaWORKS services, please click here .
External Job Search Resources
A wide variety of online resources exist for searching for available jobs which are not affiliated with EICC. Below are some of these additional resources which students and alumni may find helpful:
- Iowa Nursing Jobs
– Find nursing jobs in Iowa
- Nationwide Nursing Jobs
– Find nursing jobs nationwide