CCC Online Resource Fair
- Can help with education, training, and employment opportunities.
- Minimum age to apply is 18 years and a U.S. citizen.
- Dislocated workers IowaWorks can help with upgrading skills, training, and application
- Must be 24 years of age.
- National Career Readiness is offered once a month. Clinton and Jackson testing sites.
Phone: 563-243-5633 ext. 320
- Counselor to Clinton Community College Students
- Free of charge-provided by Student Senate
- Available for appointments on Tuesdays.
- Can be reached by phone or email to set up an appointment.
- Can help with mental health or academic issues.
CCC Academic Advisor/Disability Resource Coordinator
- If you have any concerns you can contact Marcia or your academic advisor
- She can help with accommodations such as extended time.
Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa serves Clinton, Scott, Muscatine, and Cedar counties.
- Providing energy assistance until the end of May.
- Have to meet income guideline. Example: Family of 2 incomes less than 29,593.
- Can provide energy assistance, food boxes, and diapers.
- Best thing to do is apply online. CAEIowa.org
- Lots of research and educational products to use online.
- Go to eicc.edu and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click on Library
- Electronic Resource
- EBSCO Host
- WIFI is available at any local Library parking lot.
- Electronic Resource
- Click on Library
CCC Peer Tutor Center
- All CCC Tutoring Information
- Zoom tutoring sessions. 45 minutes each.
- Every student can log into Canvas and go to the Smarthinking Online Tutoring tab.
- Left side in the drop-down menu bar.
- Students can email the Student Success Center to have a tutor read their writing. The tutor will read their document and send back any comments they may have.
CCC Financial Aid
- Still processing applications for financial aid, refunds, etc.
- File FAFSA for the 2020-2021 school year, which is for the school year starting in
- Go to studentaid.gov to file.
- H&R Block is still open to file your tax return. They have a drop off service or can help you online.
- H&R Block app you can upload your documents and sign electronically.
- Stimulus rebate will not be issued until April 13th at the earliest.
- Will be direct deposited into your account that was used for the 2018 or 2019 taxes.
- If no bank account is available, the IRS will mail a paper check.
Executive Director Paul B. Scharar Foundation
- Have resources that can help with paying for classes, utilities, transportation, and book fees.
- Emergency Book Fund can help you pay for text books you may need for classes.
- Emergency Assistance Grand Fund through Ascentra.
- This fund can help with utilities, car repairs, and schooling.
- If you are in need of any of these funds, please contact your advisor or an instructor.
CCC Academic Advisor/Career Services
- For resources go to eicc.edu and in the search bar type in career services.
- College Central Network is a free of charge and open to the public. Just need to register.
- Online job board
- Resume builder
- Help documents
- Can send new job openings that are posted through email. Four new job postings were sent out this week.
- Can help with mock interviews, resume building through email or Zoom appointments.
Information Referral Assistance Services
- Help with rent, utility, medication, and food pantry needs.
- Rent assistance-contacting churches to help with these needs.
- If need help with medication expenses and transportation to appointments.
- 4 food pantry sites are all stocked and in operation.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.