Human and Family Services Transfer Major, AA

Are you interested in exploring and understanding human behaviors, social policy, and social programs? The transfer major in Human and Family Services is intended to prepare students for employment with various types of social agencies. This program is for students interested in transferring to a four-year institution with a major related to Human and Family Services.

Partner Colleges:

The following partner colleges and universities have all agreed on these classes, giving the courses their academic seal of approval.

  • University of Northern Iowa

Degree Awarded: