Dental Assisting Admission Process
A candidate for admission to the Dental Assisting program must:
- Phone for Program Information Packet
Barb Nichol, Director
Dental Assisting Program
500 Belmont Road
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
- Student completes EICC admission process.
- Placement Testing / ACT testing
- Transcripts mailed to Admission Department
- Student must meet with Barb Nichol, Director prior to admission to the program.
This process is necessary to inform the student(s) of the program requirements, course sequence, applications for licensure/registration, and Iowa Dental Board’s policy concerning criminal history.
- New Students must attend EICC "New Student Orientation"
- After Formal Admission to Program Students will be assigned an Advisor within the
- Completion of Program Requirements:
- Health Physical
- HBV Vaccination
- Annual Tuberculosis Screen
- Immunization Records Update
- Dental Examination with Prophylaxis
- Dental Intraoral Skills Consent Form
- Mandatory Health Insurance Forms
- Certified Background Checks
- CPR American Heart Association BLS Health Care Provider
- Complete Recommended College Preparation Course Based on Placement Testing / ACT testing.