Fine Arts/Drama Pathway, Liberal Arts AA
General Education Requirements for Fine Arts - Drama Pathway
Choose from the General Education Requirements according to your goals and interests and the requirements of your intended transfer institution. The recommended General Education courses for this concentration include the following:
- SPC:112 Public Speaking, 3 credits
Arts and Humanities:
- PHI:101 Introduction to Philosophy, 3 credits
- ART:101 Art Appreciation, 3 credits
- DRA:101 Introduction to Theatre, 3 credits
Electives for Fine Arts - Drama Pathway
Fine Arts requirements vary depending on the transfer institution. It is important to plan your course selection carefully with both your community college advisor and your intended transfer institution. Choose elective courses as needed to complete the 62 credit hours required of an Associate's Degree.
- DRA:130 Acting I, 3 credits
- DRA:131/132 Acting II, III, 2 - 3 credits
- DRA:136/137 Rehearsal and Performance, 1 - 2 credits
- DRA:172/173 Theatre Practicum, 1 - 2 credits
- DRA:237 Acting Lessons, 1 credits
- DRA:250 Directing, 3 credits
- SPC:122 Interpersonal Communication, 3 credits
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.