There are many opportunities to study abroad at EICC. The International Programs Office will help you find the program that is best for you. Don’t miss the opportunity of a lifetime. Students just like you study abroad every year at EICC, so get started now. Make the most of your education and study abroad.
I am still trying to decide
- Determine if a short-term, semester, or summer program is right for you by investigating the many programs EICC has to offer.
- Attend an information session for one of the programs.
- Contact the International Programs Office to talk to someone about your interests
and get an application.
I am ready to study abroad
- Complete the Study Abroad application and submit it to the International Programs Office. Submit a scanned copy of your passport.
- Have two faculty members complete the faculty Study Abroad recommendation form (provided with application).
- Submit a copy of your college transcript with your application. Submit $500 non-refundable
Participation in Study Abroad programs at EICC is contingent upon approval by the lead faculty and the International Programs Office. Each program may have different processes for participation approval and notification.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.