Eastern Iowa Community College Study Abroad programs are open to students who have:
- Turned 18 years of age prior to the time of the trip
- Completed at least 12 college credits
- Maintained a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Completed Basic Writing (ENG: 013) or minimum English placement score based on college assessment
- Completed Introduction to College Reading (RDG: 032/033) or minimum reading placement score based on college assessment
- Completed at least one semester of foreign language (credit-bearing course) or taken one year of high school foreign language in the language of the destination country (when applicable)
- Participation in Study Abroad programs at EICC is contingent upon approval by the lead faculty and the International Programs Office. Each program may have different processes for participation approval and notification.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.