Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
There's a college scholarship waiting for you!
As a concurrent enrolled student with one of the Eastern Iowa Community Colleges (Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges), you have been earning college credit with us. That’s a big JUMP START to your future college education.
Since you have already experienced success with us, we want to encourage you to choose one of the Eastern Iowa Community Colleges for the next step in your college journey.
That’s why we created Eastern Iowa Community College’s CONNECTIONS scholarships! Developed exclusively for our successful concurrent enrolled high school seniors, the CONNECTIONS scholarships offer three levels:
- Level 1 – Half tuition scholarship for your first two semesters with EICC after high
Criteria: 3.0 EICC College GPA with a minimum of 12 college credits earned
- Level 2 – One free three-credit class each semester for your first two semesters with
EICC after high school graduation
Criteria: 2.5 EICC College GPA - must have minimum of six college credits earned
- Level 3 – One free three-credit class for your first semester with EICC after high
Criteria: 2.5 EICC College GPA - must have up to six college credits earned
Applying is EASY – just complete the easy application . We already have your grade and credit transcripts.
So it’s simple:
- Successfully complete concurrent enrolled classes
- Apply for a CONNECTIONS scholarship by the priority date of MARCH 1
- Attend Bridge orientation and enroll as a full-time student for fall semester.
- Make the choice to stay and complete your degree with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
- Maintain the corresponding college GPA to maintain your scholarship eligibility
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.