Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
There's a college scholarship waiting for you!
Apply by March 1
As a concurrent enrolled student with one of the Eastern Iowa Community Colleges (Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges), you have been earning college credit with us. That’s a big JUMP START to your future college education.
Since you have already experienced success with us, we want to encourage you to choose one of the Eastern Iowa Community Colleges for the next step in your college journey.
That’s why we created Eastern Iowa Community College’s CONNECTIONS scholarships! Developed exclusively for our successful concurrent enrolled high school seniors, the CONNECTIONS scholarships offer three levels:
- Level 1 – Half tuition scholarship for your first two semesters with EICC after high school
Criteria: 3.0 EICC College GPA with a minimum of 12 college credits earned
- Level 2 – One free three-credit class each semester for your first two semesters with EICC
after high school graduation
Criteria: 2.5 EICC College GPA - must have minimum of six college credits earned
- Level 3 – One free three-credit class for your first semester with EICC after high school graduation
Criteria: 2.5 EICC College GPA - must have up to six college credits earned
Applying is EASY – just complete the easy application. We already have your grade and credit transcripts.
So it’s simple:
- Successfully complete concurrent enrolled classes
- Apply for a CONNECTIONS scholarship by the priority date of MARCH 1
- Attend Bridge orientation and enroll as a full-time student for fall semester.
- Make the choice to stay and complete your degree with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
- Maintain the corresponding college GPA to maintain your scholarship eligibility