Attracting and Retaining Talented Quadcitizens
- We must show that we can support diversity by showing diversity.
- Encourage businesses to create programs that assist with loan repayments based on
their number of years with the company.
- Get the word out- what is going on in the Quad Cities? Why should high school students stay?
- Identify and confirm leadership for this committee.
- Develop a directory of partners.
- Engage with stakeholders in the Chamber QC Vision process to draw out the “what” and “why” for the community. Work on larger media campaign and identify the best and most cost-effective platforms for communicating the message.
- Begin an annual “You Can Do It Here” fair to showcase that the QC has tremendous employment
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.