- Go to www.certiport.com
- Click Register in upper right corner
- Select preferred language and country
- Enter the (are you a human) random characters
- Click Next
- Enter First and Last Names (it will appear on your certificate)
- Enter your birth date
- Enter a Username and password: Remember this!! (these will be used when you enter the Certiport system to review your records or take an exam)
- Select and answer two security questions
- Click Next
- Enter your email (when announcements and confirmations will be sent) and your address
certificates or other items may be mailed). Click Next
- Answer three questions about your employment and gender (for Certiport’s statistical
data). Click Submit
- Select to “Take an exam or Prepare for an exam” (User may receive a confirmation from
by the time you get to this step!!) YOU ARE NOW REGISTERED ON CERTIPORT–CONTINUE BY CLICKING THE REGISTER BUTTON UNDER THE “MICROSOFT” SECTION
- Click the “Use My Certiport Profile Data” to auto complete the form
- Click the “Non-Disclosure Agreement” link at bottom
- Review and click “I agree” to accept the NDA and you will be returned to the User
- Click Next
- Click Finish – SUCCESS!!
- The next screen is simply the Certiport Home page and should say “Welcome Name!” at
with a text box underneath confirming you as a “Test Candidate”.
- Make sure you click the “Log off” button at top right to sign out of your Certiport account
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.