MCC Pre-Assessment (CASAS) Calendars
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges are following the guidance of public health officials. CASAS assessment services have been suspended through May 25. New student intake will resume on May 26.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
We remain committed to the health, safety and well-being of our entire community.
Pre-Assessment Dates and Times
Window of arrival times – You can show up any time between the beginning and end times listed below.
- All Tuesdays, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Allow up to THREE (3) HOURS to take your pre-assessments.
- MCC (CASAS) Pre-Assessment Schedule – All times are the window of arrival
- This schedule is for Muscatine Community College/McAvoy Center HSE & ELL students ONLY!
- Pre-assessments will be done at the McAvoy Center, 1403 Park Ave – 563-288-6161.
- Spring Classes begin January 21, no registration fee.
- Classes available Monday and Wednesday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 5 - 8 p.m.
- Classes available Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
After you complete your pre-assessments, you will be given an orientation calendar. Orientation is the last step to complete your enrollment in the program.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.