CCC Pre-Assessment (CASAS) Calendars
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges are following the guidance of public health officials. We remain committed to the health, safety, and well-being of our entire community. Please check www.eicc.edu/COVID19 for our current operational conditions.
This schedule is for Clinton Community College HSE/ELA students ONLY!
Clinton Pre-Assessment Dates and Times (by appointment)
Tuesdays 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. by appointment - The Learning Center, 944 Lincoln Blvd, Clinton
- Call 563-244-7050 or Charlene Nicoletto 563-244-7185 to schedule an appointment or
for more information.
Maquoketa Pre-Assessment Dates and Times (by appointment)
- Call 563-244-7050 or Charlene Nicoletto 563-244-7185 to schedule an appointment or for more information.
CCC (CASAS) Pre-Assessment Schedule
- Please arrive at the start time listed.
- Registration and photo ID required.
- The assessments may take the entire three hours.
- After you complete your pre-assessments, you will be given an orientation calendar.
- Orientation is the last step to complete your enrollment in the program.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.