When one size doesn't fit
We recognize your business is unique. That means our regularly-scheduled classes might not be exactly what you need.
Our Business and Industry staff recognizes one size does not always fit all. In fact, much of what we do comes in the area of what we call customized training.
Here's how it works:
- Someone from our staff sits down with you to determine your exact needs.
- Together, we determine a training plan. This includes the goals for the training,
the information to be covered, the number of training hours required and a timeline
for when it will take place. Occasionally, an employer will discover we have a class
already in place that will meet their needs perfectly. When that doesn't happen, we
are prepared to develop specific materials that do meet those needs.
- The training takes place, either at the worksite or at one of our facilities. That decision is based on a variety of factors. The training might be required to happen at the worksite because the employees are working on specialized equipment only available there. However, with the many facilities and equipment the college has in place, employers often choose to conduct the training off-site so that their employees can concentrate on the training, away from workplace distractions.
It's really as simple as 1-2-3. Give us a call to learn how we can help your business.
In Clinton call 563-244-7020.
In Muscatine call 563-288-6012.
In the Quad Cities call 563-441-4360.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.