Transcript Ordering Service
Transcript Ordering allows you to order official transcripts via the Web at any time,
24/7. Official transcripts can be delivered electronically in as little as 15 minutes
from when you place your order.
Access the site here: www.eicc.edu/transcriptrequest *
You can order as many transcripts as you like in one online session using any major credit card. There is a $2.25 charge for the service. Real-time email and mobile text alerts keep you up-to-date on the status of your order. You can also track your order on the Transcript Ordering Web site.
Among the benefits that you will realize from online Transcript Ordering are:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Electronic delivery in 15 minutes (if you have no holds on your student account)
- Secure transactions
- Immediate, secure electronic transcript delivery worldwide
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
Transcript Ordering is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a nonprofit organization serving the higher education community for more than 20 years.
* Before requesting a transcript, be sure to check your eBridge account to verify that all of your grades have been entered and/or Degree posted. If all grades are not entered correctly and/or your Degree is not posted and a request is made, an incomplete transcript will be sent and charges will be applied. Be sure to select the appropriate "Processing Option" when making your request. Your options are: Current Transcript: "NOTE: This option is for students and alumni who want their transcript processed and sent as it is today. It will reflect your grades through your last or latest term."; After Grades: "NOTE: Your transcript will be sent after you complete the term in which you indicate below you are currently enrolled in and your grades have been posted."; After Degree: “NOTE: Your transcript will be sent after you complete the degree program you indicate below you are working towards and your degree has been awarded." Then select the appropriate term if the “Current Transcript” option is not selected.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.