Scott Community College employs a Disability Resources person to work with individuals
with disabilities to develop and coordinate services based on individual need. If
you are a student with a disability
who requires academic accommodations to participate fully in the educational experience, follow these steps:
- Contact the Disability Resources Person, Jan Weis, 563-336-5211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the completed Disability Services Student Intake form AND supporting documentation
Disability Resources person.
- Schedule a time to meet with the Disability Resources person to discuss accommodations and coordination of those services.
- Deliver the signed accommodation form/s to your instructors.
- Keep in touch with the Disability Resources person as needed.
Note: the college and/or instructor are not responsible for providing accommodations until notification of disability is provided, appropriate documentation is submitted, and a signed accommodation form is presented.