Scott Community College employs a Disability Resources person to work with individuals
with disabilities to develop and coordinate services based on individual need. If
you are a student with a disability
who requires academic accommodations to participate fully in the educational experience, follow these steps:
- Contact the Disability Resources Person, 563-441-4027 or email@example.com
- Submit the completed Disability Services Student Intake form AND supporting documentation
Disability Resources person.
- Schedule a time to meet with the Disability Resources person to discuss accommodations and coordination of those services.
- Deliver the signed accommodation form/s to your instructors.
- Keep in touch with the Disability Resources person as needed.
Note: the college and/or instructor are not responsible for providing accommodations until notification of disability is provided, appropriate documentation is submitted, and a signed accommodation form is presented.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
t is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact EICC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-5222, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, John C. Kluczynski Federal Building, 230 S. Dearborn Street, 37th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560 Facsimile: (312) 730- 1576, TDD (800) 877-8339 Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.