Financial Aid Overview
Your college education is an investment in your future. We are pleased to provide financial assistance to students who might otherwise not be able to attend college. No student should withdraw from school for financial reasons without first talking with the Financial Aid Office to see if help is available. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can be found at FAFSA.ed.gov .
The following financial aid is available:
- Federally funded programs
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Federal College Work Study
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
- Veteran’s Education Benefits
- State funded programs
- Iowa Vocational-Technical Tuition Gran
- Iowa Skilled Workforce Shortage Tuition Grant (Kibbie)
- Iowa National Guard Tuition Assistance
- All Iowa Opportunity Foster Care Grant
- Education and Training Voucher Grant
- Gear Up Scholarship
- Future Ready Iowa Skilled Workforce Last Dollar Scholarship
- EICC funded program
- EICC Grant
- College Foundation Scholarships
Each college provides scholarships and grants from local resources. These scholarships and grants may be based on need, program of study, academic achievement and other factors. Contact the Financial Aid or Foundation Office for information.
Many employers or area organizations (civic, ethnic, religious, etc.) offer financial assistance. Contact the organization or your employer for more information.