Financial Aid Overview
Your college education is an investment in your future. We are pleased to provide financial assistance to students who might otherwise not be able to attend college. No student should withdraw from school for financial reasons without first talking with the Financial Aid Office to see if help is available. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can be found at FAFSA.ed.gov .
The following financial aid is available:
- Federally funded programs
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Federal College Work Study
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
- Veteran’s Education Benefits
- State funded programs
- Iowa Vocational-Technical Tuition Grant
- Iowa Skilled Workforce Shortage Tuition Grant (Kibbie)
- Iowa National Guard Tuition Assistance
- All Iowa Opportunity Foster Care Grant
- Education and Training Voucher Grant
- Gear Up Scholarship
- Future Ready Iowa Skilled Workforce Last Dollar Scholarship
- EICC funded program
- EICC Grant
- College Foundation Scholarships
Each college provides scholarships and grants from local resources. These scholarships and grants may be based on need, program of study, academic achievement and other factors. Contact the Financial Aid or Foundation Office for information.
Many employers or area organizations (civic, ethnic, religious, etc.) offer financial assistance. Contact the organization or your employer for more information.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.