EICConnect Login and @live email
- To access EICConnect and your @live.eicc.edu e-mail account enter https://www.eicc.edu/eicconnect into the address bar of your internet browser and press enter. If you already know your username and password skip to step 3. If you know your username but do not know your password click on the Change or Reset Password link on the logon page of EICConnect and complete the requested information. A password reset link will be sent to your personal/alternate e-mail address on file with EICC and please note the reset link is only valid for one hour after it is requested. If you receive an error code 101 when trying to request a reset, or do not know your username, contact the EICC Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-336-3456.
- When logging into the EICConnect site outside of the EICC network place EICCD\ before your username. While the EICCD is not case sensitive, both your username and passwords are, and the slash between the EICCD and your username is a backslash (\) located above the Enter key on a computer keyboard. A forward slash (/) will not allow you to login.
- The first time you log into your @live.eicc.edu e-mail account you will need to make sure the language is English (United States) and set the time zone to (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
- Your @live.eicc.edu e-mail account is considered your primary e-mail address for EICC communication and contact.
If you experience trouble accessing EICConnect or your courses, please contact the EICC Help Desk 563-336-3456 or via email at email@example.com
- They are available via phone Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- On the weekends they are available via email.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.