EICConnect Login and @live email
- To access EICConnect and your @live.eicc.edu e-mail account enter https://www.eicc.edu/eicconnect into the address bar of your internet browser and press enter. If you already know your username and password skip to step 3. If you know your username but do not know your password click on the Change or Reset Password link on the logon page of EICConnect and complete the requested information. A password reset link will be sent to your personal/alternate e-mail address on file with EICC and please note the reset link is only valid for one hour after it is requested. If you receive an error code 101 when trying to request a reset, or do not know your username, contact the EICC Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-336-3456.
- When logging into the EICConnect site outside of the EICC network place EICCD\ before your username. While the EICCD is not case sensitive, both your username and passwords are, and the slash between the EICCD and your username is a backslash (\) located above the Enter key on a computer keyboard. A forward slash (/) will not allow you to login.
- The first time you log into your @live.eicc.edu e-mail account you will need to make sure the language is English (United States) and set the time zone to (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
- Your @live.eicc.edu e-mail account is considered your primary e-mail address for EICC communication and contact.
If you experience trouble accessing EICConnect or your courses, please contact the EICC Help Desk 563-336-3456 or via email at email@example.com
- They are available via phone Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Friday, 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- On the weekends they are available via email.