We take the health of our college community seriously. Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is continuing to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state health officials regarding the outbreak of the novel coronavirus and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
This webpage provides updates relevant to our college community along with links to various resources available to students, faculty and staff. It can be accessed through two web addresses, eicc.edu/coronavirus and eicc.edu/covid19. The content will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Campuses have begin a gradual re-opening to provide student services by appointment and with limited check-in access. See below for more details.
- Spring 2020 Emergency Grading Options
Reopening of Eastern Iowa Community College Campuses
Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community College campuses will begin a gradual re-opening on May 26 to provide student services by appointment and with limited check-in access. If you don’t have an appointment, you will be checked in and asked to wait in your car or a designated waiting area until someone is available to help you. Please do not bring family members or friends with you at this time; our offices are only prepared for one student at a time. If you are feeling ill, experiencing symptoms or running a fever, we do ask that you not come to campus.
Where to Go
When you get to campus, please go to the student-designated entrance:
- Clinton Community College - Main Campus - Auditorium Entrance
- Muscatine Community College- Student Services Main Entrance
- Scott Community College- Belmont Campus – Door 4
- Scott Community College – Urban Campus – Courtyard Entrance
- Scott Community College – Blong Technology Center – West Entrance
- Scott Community College – West Davenport Center – Main Entrance
A greeter will take your name, provide you with safety information, and direct you where to go for services.
Please note: Everyone on campus is required to wear a face mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you. This policy will be strictly enforced.
To make an appointment for services, please contact:
- Clinton Community College: call 563-244-7000 or email email@example.com
- Muscatine Community College: call 563-288-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Community College: call 563-441-4000 or email email@example.com
The following services are available from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Business Office
- Financial Aid
- Disability Services
MCC Student Success Center
- Testing Center (For CCC and MCC, use contact info above. For SCC, go to SCCtesting.)
- Computer Labs
In addition to the services on campus, we will continue to offer remote services and
support. You can find all the details here.
Some summer lab and spring incomplete course make-ups will begin the week of June 1. Talk to your instructor and check your course syllabus for schedule information.
Health and Safety Standards
The health and safety of our students, faculty and staff continue to be our highest priority. For that reason, we are implementing these health and safety precautions until further notice, including but not limited to:
- separate entrances for employees and students
- medical checks for employees, including temperature check
- check-in and health and safety education for students
- student services and incomplete course completion by appointment
- required face masks for all employees and students
- frequent hand washing and access to hand sanitizer
- plastic shields for front-line reception and offices
- limited access to buildings, directional markings, and repositioning of office spaces to ensure social distancing
- smaller class sizes and no on-campus classes, meetings or gatherings of more than 10 people
- frequent cleaning and disinfecting of campus facilities
These precautions may be reduced or increased depending on public health guidance
and current conditions.
Thank you for choosing Eastern Iowa Community Colleges. If you have questions, please visit details and information here or call:
- Clinton Community College 563-243-7000
- Muscatine Community College 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College 563-441-4000
- April 23 Student Communication
- April 21 Student Communication
- April 9, 2020 Student Communication - Emergency Grading Options
- April 3, 2020 Potential Graduate Communication
- April 2, 2020 Student Communication
- March 24, 2020 Student Communication
- March 19, 2020 Student Communication
- March 18, 2020 Student Communication
- March 17, 2020 Student Communication
- March 13, 2020 Student Communication
- March 12, 2020 Student Communication
- March 11, 2020 Student Communication
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.