Clinton Community College has provided college services in Maquoketa for three decades, including:
- A full schedule of credit classes, making it possible for students to earn an Associate's
Degree entirely in Maquoketa.
- A wide range of non-credit continuing education classes to meet the training and personal
enrichment needs of residents of all ages.
- College credit, dual enrollment, classes for students from nearby Maquoketa High School
and surrounding high schools.
- Services for area business and industry clients. The college regularly works to provide
training and re-training opportunities for employers both at the Maquoketa Center
as well as at the employer's business.
- Adult classes including preparation for the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET).
This program is for individuals who did not complete high school and wish to attain
their high school equivalency diploma.