TRiO/Foundation Admin. Assistant I
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges - Scott Community College is seeking a Ft. TRiO/Foundation Admin. Assistant I.
Under the direction of the Director, TRiO Program this position will be responsible for:
- Serving as administrative assistant/receptionist to the TRiO program. The successful
candidate will perform general clerical/secretarial tasks, word processing and database
management necessary for the TRiO program and SCC Foundation. This position will
have responsibility for all tutoring program functions within the program.
Qualifications will include:
- Associates degree or Administrative Office Support diploma required.
- Two years administrative assistant experience with proven increasing levels of responsibility.
- Must have intermediate skill set using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must possess and exhibit the ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must be skilled in maintaining effective relations with students,
administration, instructional personnel, and the general public.
Review of applications will begin September 24, 2018 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third Street,
Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.) Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 - 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with the policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563/336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.