Eastern Iowa Community Colleges - Scott Community College is seeking a full-time Registration Clerk. (Hourly Position)
Under the direction of the Registrar this position will be responsible for:
- Performing clerical functions and registration duties for credit courses. The successful
candidate will provide information to students, faculty, and staff regarding student
services policies and procedures. This position will also be responsible for maintaining
credit computer records in an accurate and confidential manner. The registration
clerk will also handle payments and other business transactions as needed.
Qualifications will include:
- Associate degree required
- One year proven clerical experience
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and confidential information in a complex setting.
- Must possess the ability to be accurate and maintain attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
Review of applications will begin July 22, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third Street, Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.