Eastern Iowa Community Colleges - Scott Community Colleges is seeking a FT. Executive Assistant (Student Development)
Under the direction of the Dean of Students this position will be responsible for:
- Perform a variety of skilled clerical and secretarial duties
- Assist with budget management to include preparing, recording, reconciling, and processing budget information
- Assist with the administration of financial aid appeals
- Assist with student registration and advising process
- Coordinates and leads work-study employees
- Record and compile minutes from various meeting
- Serve as a member of the commencement planning committee
Qualifications will include:
- Associates degree required.
- Two years administrative assistant experience with proven increasing levels of responsibility preferred.
- Must have intermediate skill set using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must possess and exhibit the ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
Review of applications will begin May 20, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third Street, Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-366-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.