Eastern Iowa Community Colleges - Scott Community Colleges is seeking a Ft. Registration Clerk.
Under the direction of the Associate Dean of Student Services this position will be responsible for:
- Performing clerical functions and registration duties for credit courses. The successful
candidate will provide information to students, faculty, and staff regarding student
services policies and procedures. This position will also be responsible for maintaining
credit computer records in an accurate and confidential manner. The registration clerk
will also handle payments and other business transactions as needed.
Qualifications will include:
- Associate degree required.
- One year proven clerical experience
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and confidential information in a complex setting.
- Must possess the ability to be accurate and maintain attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and
Review of applications will begin Monday, November 26, 2018 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third Street,
Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.) Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 - 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with the policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563/336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.