Eastern Iowa Community Colleges - Scott Community Colleges is seeking an FT. Registrar.
Under the direction of the Dean of Students this position will be responsible for:
- Provides overall supervision, coordination, and management of the College registration/records staff (to include work-study staff) and work area.
- Coordinates the development, planning and scheduling of registrations.
- Evaluates transcripts of previous college, experiential work, articulation agreements, CLEP, and
- Dantes examinations and test scores for all incoming students.
- Assists in the coordination for registration and records of dual enrolled high school students and communicates with appropriate internal and external constituents regarding dual enrollment records.
- Has final approval for verification of student transcripts in conjunction with District
Nursing Program Director for Nursing Program applicants.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous college administration preferred.
- Proven experience utilizing and learning technology and software applications specific to the college registration process.
- Must be able to demonstrate and maintain the ability to plan, organize, coordinate, schedule and manage direct reports.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, faculty, and
Review of applications will begin January 7, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please send resume and
cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third Street,
Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.) Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 - 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with the policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563/336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.