Records and Registration Specialist
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges - Muscatine Community College is seeking a FT. Records and Registration Specialist.
Under the direction of the Manager of Registration and Records this position will be responsible for:
- Serving as the primary contact for the enrollment department, providing information
and registration policies and procedures to students, faculty, staff and external
customers. This position will maintain and update credit computer records. The records
and registration specialist will also serve as a back-up for the business office in
the collection of monies. General clerical and secretarial duties will also be assigned.
Qualifications will include:
- Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess excellent computer skills to include MS Office Suite, education platform experience a plus.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and confidential information in a complex setting.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must be skilled in maintaining effective relations with administration and instructional personnel as well as students and the general public.
- Must be available to work flexible hours to include occasional evenings and Saturdays.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
Review of applications will begin Monday, February 25, 2019 and continue until the
position is filled. For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail
EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third Street,
Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.) Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 - 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with the policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563/336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.